The scope of this Policy is limited to information and data collected through your use of services. Games Entity is not responsible for the actions of third party people, companies, or tools which may be connected in our apps through ads, or other means. Games Entity is exclusively not responsible for any information if you are using an app which is developed by us, but actually has a third party ownership such as our clients who came to us with an idea to make the mobile apps and games or website. By choosing to use our website and the apps on app stores under our name, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your information and data. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not use the service.
All information shared with Games Entity through this web site (such as survey information and/or site registrations) will be held in the strictest confidence, and will not be shared, distributed, or sold commercially.
Games Entity automatically collects aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and the addresses and types of systems used to access the web site. The information collected is used to improve the content of web pages. We do not set any cookies or partner with
ad server companies.
What Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of information for the purposes listed below:
- When using our Website – our webserver will collect information like your IP-address, the website from which you were referred to our website, the webpages you are visiting on our Website, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system as well as date and duration of your visit. Further personal data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
- Device and app information – this category includes your device's type and model, system language, the device's operating system (such as Android or iOS), SDK version, mobile carrier name, mobile browsers installed on the device (such as Chrome or Safari), app history and usage information (such as information about running and installed apps on the device), information regarding downloads and installations of mobile applications and any information regarding in-app events.
- Ad information – this category includes information about the online ads and personalized content we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, whether you viewed, clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Location information – We collect information about your general location (such as city and country). For example, we may use the IP address to identify your general location. This information does not tell us where your device is precisely located. This information is sent as a normal part of internet traffic
- In addition, Games Entity may collect the precise location of your device (using GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth signals, Beacons signals and cell tower ids that can be used to derive or estimate precise location, or other geo-location data), when location services have been enabled by the end user for the mobile app or website that uses our SDK (you typically have to choose to turn on device-based location services).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Serving ads and promoting apps – allow our Publishers to promote advertising, apps and content in their mobile apps, and to allow Advertisers to bid on Publishers’ inventory.
- Serve interest-based advertising and personalized content – enable our partners to infer interests and serve ads and personalized content to users based on their behavior, app activity and inferred interests. We will not serve interest-based ads or personalized content based on information that we consider sensitive, such as race, religion or health.
- Ad reporting and conversions – measure ad performance, report to Advertisers when and how users have viewed or clicked on their ads, or visited their website, and to report to Publishers when and how ads were shown on their properties and were clicked on.
- Analytics and frequency capping – allow our Publishers to analyze their applications (for this purpose, we use aggregated and anonymous benchmark data) and prevent users from seeing the same ad too many times.
- Fraud detection and prevention – identify invalid or incentivized clicks (or ad queries) and protect us and our partners from fraudulent behaviour.
- Enforce our policies, resolve disputes and communicate with you.
- Providing and improving our services – audit, research and analyze information in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services, and to ensure that our technologies function properly.
- A Publisher whose app you have accessed to – we share information about how you have interacted with that Publisher's app and its ads and personalized content.
- An Advertiser whose site or app you have visited – we share information about how you have interacted with that Advertiser’s site, app or its ads.
- In connection with legal proceedings – when we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at any time, policy changes will be posted to this site.
Our site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable
For any other question, or query, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org